I tried to make a map just now and all the tokens seem to be downsized by A LOT. I mean, I have to enlarge them to about 3 times their size for them to appear big enough. Now then I'm fine with that, but the selection box for the token has been enlarged as well, so it's impossible for me to select a specific token without accidentally selecting another. Also, many tokens have been removed, I think. In my previous sessions on Roll20 I had many tokens for my friends' characters but now when I'm making a new map, they do not pop up in the search results. Maybe they ARE there but just really down the search list but I've been scrolling and scrolling to no avail. For example, searching for 'mage' used to come up with plenty of wonderful tokens but now it only displays the cut-out tokens. ( the tokens i have referring to are the ones that have that top down view)