Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Question on Blind Roll Script

Edited 1422391137
I got this in a language / blind roll script I humbly found on these forums. I am trying to make the dice rolls come through in a compact form like when you use [[ ]], such as [[1d20+5]] and so on. Currently, it comes through in the long form with a pic of a dice, etc. // Blind GM roll if(msgApiCommand == "broll"){ sendChat(msgFirstName + " (Blind)", "/gmroll " + msgMessage); sendChat("API", "/w " + msgFirstName + " Blind roll sent to GM (" + msgMessage + ")"); }; // Blind GM roll Any help would be appreicated, I do not know much about scripting. Thanks!
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
This should work: // Blind GM roll if(msgApiCommand == "broll"){ sendChat(msgFirstName + " (Blind)", "/w gm [[" + msgMessage + "]]"); sendChat("API", "/w " + msgFirstName + " Blind roll sent to GM (" + msgMessage + ")"); }; // Blind GM roll BTW, you can format text as code by selecting it and clicking the paragraph symbol in the upper left of the editor and selecting code .
Awesome! Thanks so much!
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
No problem! =D