Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Decks unusable with Firefox (unless...?)

I'm relatively new to roll20.net I've just been setting up my campaign, we haven't done any playing, yet, although, a couple of the players logged in just to prove that it worked. I recently decided to add a deck, called Harrow Deck, to tie-in with the campaign... I had previously opened settings for the default deck, and didn't imagine I would use it. I had no trouble creating the custom deck, but when I was finished and clicked "Show" it opened a small pop-up on the virtual desktop, without any apparent deck inside; but, after I scrolled around, it showed a "Shuffle" link, which I clicked... After that there was nothing visible in the pop-up window whenever I clicked "Show" after clicking "Hide". I tried Show-ing the default deck and it also had a Shuffle link, which I clicked, and then it demonstrated the same non-functionality as my custom deck. I went searching for documentation as to what I must be doing wrong, but, I couldn't find anything relevant to the issue I was having... the videos and deck-creation documentation always showed the decks animation appearing automatically when the decks were Show-n... That's when I created my first topic in the Community Forums. This was the day after I had had a complete outage of access to my Images, that was restored after disabling the AdBlockPlus add-on in my browser... I hadn't re-enabled it, since, but I went in and disabled every add-on, and none of that solved the problem with the decks. I created some more Community Forum topics, and even found another topic reporting the same problem I was experiencing. Several people suggested that I just use Google Chrome as a work-around, but I *hate* Google Chrome. Finally, I asked a friend to let me log-in to Roll20.net on their computer with Google Chrome, and I opened my campaign, and clicked the Show button for the Harrow deck and it worked! So it seems that the issue is with Firefox, EXCEPT... When I went back and logged in with Firefox on my computer, and re-opened my Campaign, the deck was still visible on the virtual desktop, along with the cards I had drawn while using my friend's computer. My friend then logged off, and the deck didn't disappear. I then clicked on Recall, and it opened up the pop-up, and I checked the Shuffle after Recall check-box, and clicked the button to execute. I was able to draw cards. I will continue experimenting to see if I can re-create the problem initially discovered, shortly. I do not use anti-virus software, unless I get one, and then it is usually just a temporary installation of Malwarebytes. There is not anti-virus software running on my machine that I am aware of at the moment... I am running Windows7 Professional 64-bit just auto-updated to Firefox 35.0.1 this morning, but there was no improvement when I opened my campaign before the Google Chrome test. I have no browser add-ons or extensions enabled, and I have not expressly disabled javascript, so I imagine that it is enabled and running, but I have turned off all kinds of cookies and history logging. Here's the Console Log from the CSS tab [from CTRL+SHIFT+K] as of just now (since reopening the campaign fresh after the test on friend's computer): Error in parsing value for 'background-image'. Declaration dropped. base.css:1 Expected colour but found 'top'. Error in parsing value for 'background-image'. Declaration dropped. base.css:1 Expected 'none', URL, or filter function but found 'progid'. Error in parsing value for 'filter'. Declaration dropped. base.css:1 Unknown property '-moz-border-radius'. Declaration dropped. base.css:1 Expected 'none', URL, or filter function but found 'alpha('. Error in parsing value for 'filter'. Declaration dropped. base.css:1 Unknown property '-moz-box-shadow'. Declaration dropped. base.css:1 Unknown property '-moz-background-clip'. Declaration dropped. base.css:1 Expected declaration but found '*'. Skipped to next declaration. base.css:1 Unknown property 'zoom'. Declaration dropped. base.css:1 Error in parsing value for 'background'. Declaration dropped. base.css:1 Expected colour but found 'top'. Error in parsing value for 'background'. Declaration dropped. base.css:1 Unknown property '-moz-border-radius-bottomleft'. Declaration dropped. base.css:1 Unknown property '-moz-border-radius-bottomright'. Declaration dropped. base.css:1 Expected font descriptor but found 'url(data:font/truetype;charset=utf-8;base64,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 base.css:1 Unknown property 'speak'. Declaration dropped. base.css:1 Expected media feature name but found '-webkit-min-device-pixel-ratio'. base.css:1 Expected media feature name but found '-o-min-device-pixel-ratio'. base.css:1 Expected media feature name but found 'min-device-pixel-ratio'. base.css:1 Use of getPreventDefault() is deprecated. Use defaultPrevented instead. jquery.min.js:2
1422399743
Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Please provide this information in your initial bug report and not in a new one. <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/1539771/my-decks-are-invisible-dot-dot-dot-and-unusable-dot-dot-dot-searched-forums-and-documentation-without-explanation-screenshot-incl#post-1545019" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/1539771/my-decks-are-invisible-dot-dot-dot-and-unusable-dot-dot-dot-searched-forums-and-documentation-without-explanation-screenshot-incl#post-1545019</a>