Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

I was having major audio/video issues last night.

1422459329

Edited 1422459420
We had to stop our game last night because I couldn't get audio or video to work for me in the room. I could get it to work for a short period of time, and then it would just drop out. Tried to reconnect to voice server to no avail. Tried switching to firefox from chrome, and still nada. I figured maybe it was my computer, so I switched to my desktop. Opened the room, it connected to audio for a short period and of course then dropped out and I wasn't able to reconnect no matter how hard I tried. What is the deal here? I've never had this problem before, but all of the sudden last night nothing worked. Was there a server problem or something, or could it have been something with my ISP? Any ideas?
I'm sorry you're having trouble with the site. If you haven't yet, please view and follow all of the instructions on the Audio Visual Troubleshooting wiki page, it should help you. If the wiki does not solve your problem, head back over to this thread and let us know any additional details to help us further figure out your issue.
1422463476
Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Jeffrey, it wasn't just you we had an interruption of service that provides our video and voice. We apologize for the inconvenience.