Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Adding friends?

Is there a way to add people as friends? Or is this something that is in the works? I am trying to keep track of people from past campaigns. The Recently Played With section on our profiles isnt even accurate.

Edited 1422472102
Gold
Forum Champion
Currently the best way to do that on here is, start a campaign (which is free, unlimited) and ask/invite the friends to join the campaign group. You could name the campaign, "Friends of Ruben" or something like that, and of course you don't have to run a game in the campaign, you can just use it for keeping track of people & being able to message them. Hope this helps. I agree about the "Recently Played With" section being inaccurate. For me it never seems to change who's in that list on my profile.
Good idea. Thanks!