Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Basic Fantasy playing OD&D Modules

Hello, I am running a game on Wednesday nights at 10 pm Central, running till usually 1 or 1:30 AM. We are using the Basic Fantasy rule set, and playing in the Basic D&D setting Thunder Rift. I have put a personal twist on the campaign and all the modules; the entire valley was overrun by humanoids, and it is the task of the PC's to try to clean it out again and resettle the land for humans and demi humans again. IF you are interested shoot me an email at <a href="mailto:mibagents@inbox.com" rel="nofollow">mibagents@inbox.com</a> which I check and respond to much quicker than the PM's here for some reason.
If you ever get around to B3, 6, 7, 10, 11, or 12, I'll be all over this.
Emailed feel free to contact me via PM or Email.
Gold
Forum Champion
Responded as directed, Scott. BFRPG is great, I've played and DM'd it on here too, and have the latest revision in hard-copy and the free PDF. :)