Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Playing with A Surface Pro 2

Hey everyone Not sure if this is the right place. i tried a session using a surface pro 2 and chrome. the game loaded up ok for me but noone could see or hear me. I was using the surfaces camera and microphone, not a headset. I had to load in on FireFox and it worked perfectly then. Only putting this out here in case people search this issue and so they can try this solution. Cheers all
1422590585
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
I'm moving this to the bug and technical forum.
1422590753
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
I have a favor to ask. Can you retry with the chrome and get the console log then post it here? If it is an issue with the surface pro 2, I sure the Devs will want some info on that problem.
Yes i will try and do that in the next session