Well, it looks like my regular Friday game may fall through. It's not confirmed, but I'm just preparing for the possibility. In the very least, we won't be playing today and I really want to play today! I'm experienced with 3.5, Pathfinder, Star Wars Saga, Shadowrun 4e and Traveler. I'm less experienced with World of Darkness (though I'd like to play it the most). I'm EST, I believe that's GMT -5. Available from noon to midnight, maybe as late as 2-4 AM. I love roleplay and combat, but I'd prefer to avoid combat-exclusive games. I have Skype and a working microphone. I like to do voices for my characters and love when other people do too, especially DMs and people who don't normally do voices. Not sure what else needs to be said. . . I've got a colorful vocabulary, so good ahead and let me know what the language preferences are so I can do a little self-censoring (if the game is worth it. I'll keep a clean mouth for Shadowrun (because they have their own profanities, no problem) and Star Wars, depending on the story. That's it. Let me know if you got a space open! Again, I'd like to play today! If you won't be playing until next week, I'm not interested at the moment. If I get confirmation on the other group falling through, I'll edit this bit.