Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Need help a player gifted me with a subscription!

One of my players gifted me with a subscription but it doesn't seem to have worked.  I didn't get a notification in my email [checked spam folder too], no notice or change on my accounts page, and I am still seeing the advertisements.  What do I do to claim my wonderful and thoughtful gift. By the way if my player who gave this gift to me reads this than thank you very much again.
We're not seeing a log of any gift given to you, sorry. If you can drop us a line at <a href="mailto:team@roll20.net" rel="nofollow">team@roll20.net</a> and tell us the email address of the player who gifted you the subscription (or just put us in touch with them some other way) we can look further.
Email sent. &nbsp;Thanks for the helpful reply. &nbsp;I just thought it was user error on my end, it took me forever to figure out where to find old private messages can be found. &nbsp;I learn something new on how to use roll20 everyday figured this was another one of those times I just needed to figure out how to accept the gift subscription.