Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LFI: Battlelords of the Twenty-Third Century

Edited 1422677533
Recently discovered this game after years of rumors and am thoroughly enjoying it. SLA Industries meets Guardians of the Galaxy! I'm thinking of putting together a game in it if there is sufficient interest. Weekly or bi-monthly, 8pm Central Standard Time would be preferred time. I'd prefer to run 3hr sessions more frequently than slogs of 4hrs or more over the internet. Actual day varies and I am open to suggestions. Weekends are available but those tend to get fouled up by adult plans and summers. The group would discuss it. It would be voice-based but I'll use what works for the players (Skype or Roll20). SYNOPSIS Composed of rogues and rejects from the regular megacorporations, the team would be working in the Fornax galaxy for a brand-new mercenary firm: AGR, Solutions Inc. Lured into a two year contract by flashy slogans and a suitable bribe... er... advance, the team is thrust into the cut-throat world of guns for hire. Alternating between employer assignments and freelancing, the team braves the dangers of a galaxy gone gonzo! Style would be as mentioned... SLA Industries+Guardians of the Galaxy. The setting is ripe for humor and action so I plan on taking advantage of it. The game would be open to individuals over the age of 18+. Owning the core book would be a must since... well, if you own it, you know. Scenario format would include having the option to accept one of several assignments either from the firm or as freelance agents. Location would be in the Fornax galaxy. I'm torn between running in Hell's Kitchen/No Man's Land or working up my own subsector (Concurus) nearby. We should shoot aliens together. Send me a PM.
I am interested. Have liked this game for a long time. Just never found anyone local who wanted to play.
I'm interested. I've been playing it for many, many years.
Played this ages ago and would totally be interested to give it another whack.

Edited 1422764861
Well, hallelujah... crazy people are alive and well on the internetz ;-) Three is more than enough by my completely arbitrary and uninformed standards. I tried to come up with a name that read "Zap!Pow!Yeargh!" and failed... so The Guns of Fornax it is. Setting up now, more info to come as I come up with it. Will PM all of you the link. As mentioned, did this to resolve a burning need to run this game. So an actual gameplay start date is a good two weeks away. However, I think a Meet/Greet online is easily arranged. We can discuss day/time in the campaign forum along with other things. Looking forward to it! (If others are interested, feel free to post here or PM me. Low body counts are boring.)
Shiny. I will have to break out my books and do some reading. I made an Orion Rogue many years ago but never got to play him.
Played a long time again and am interested in playing again.
This is a great game!