Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Thinking About running a D&D 5E one shot tonight around 5-6pm pst

Like the title says, im trying to put together a group for a one shot tonight. My normal group that plays today is not going to be able to play so i thought id run a one shot instead. This would be a game of 5e starting at level 4. we would use skype for voice, a microphone is required but no video. character sheets in roll20. because this is not my normal game, and im just creating somthing for tonight, this would be imagination dependent, as i am not planing on using maps. it would pretty much be voice only using the roll20 platform for rolling. this would not be for everyone because it does require a bit of roleplaying and imagination on the players side. however if you are interested let me know. game would last around 3 hours or untill most of the party is dead, which ever comes first. standard ability scores 15,14,13,12,10,8 standard starting equipment form class and background. max hp at first, average for the rest. looking to have fun and not just roll dice for 3 hours so please bring something interesting and unique to the group =D
Hey there! I just played a round 5e today (physical one, but only talking too without any images) but I'd love to join you. I'm a bit new (and never got over level 2, just starting out), may I give it a whirl? :)
I'm interested, I feel like playing a wizard.
PMs sent
If possible I would like to join. I just sent my contact info.

Edited 1422754280
Hey there, I'd be interested in joining up if you have room. I've been DMing a few games and would like to be the player for a change. Also I like to get into the character I'm playing so the Theatre of the Mind is what I prefer actually. Let me know if you can find a spot for me thanks.
I've got a fighter of that level ready to go, so hey, if you've got the room!
Hey there, just checking on the status of this game. Is your group full, did you change your mind?