Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Oh the Humanity of a Long Time Ago in a GFFA

Edited 1422773731
I have Two slots open for my FFG:SW game. 2 positions open. Mathus- a Human Engineer- Excellent with hands Pash- a Human Smuggler- good with everything, especially shmoozing. This is part 4 of my Intro to the Edge/Closer to Edge of the Empire, Saturday 8pm, Insomniac Edition. Happy to help people learning this system, as I create a G+ Hangout an hour before game time to get them set up. Pregen Characters and all info supplied via handouts. No video required, just G+ hangouts/ mic and using the EotE hangout tools for dice rolls. Very laid back group, the fellas are fun folks from across the US and British Isles. They are the Insomniacs. Hope to see your PM for invite soon. Have a good Superbrawl Sunday, leave your "Beast Mode" hats at the door, we have a Wookiee already.
MIGHT be interested-- haven't heard of pregenerating characters before. PM, discuss?

Edited 1422779427
Pregenerated characters are made by the game devs for the campaign they doing?