Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Transfering character sheets

Is there any way to transfer my custom character sheets to my new campaign? I am not a mentor. Thanks...
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Not at your account level unless you are willing to clone(copy) your campaign. Supporter level and higher have the Character Vault (called my vault) that allows you to export and import character sheets and Mentor level has the Transmogifier that allows you to copy almost everything to different campaigns that you create.

Edited 1422937415
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Hi Brian. I think a player with Mentor level could create the campaign and then make you a co-GM. They would always have control over the campaign and the campaign assets would have to come from their account . You wouldn't be able to share images or campaign elements(characters, handouts, decks, tables) between accounts. Not the best solution... Mentor is well worth it as a cost vs benefit. It turns out to be a very cheap source of entertainment.
Thanks! Not the best solution but i'm almost done doing it by hand again! The hardest part is the spell books!

Edited 1422997507
Unsolicited Advertisement If you GM you should really try to get a Mentor account if you can afford it. We are talking the price of a good pizza, and it really helps the hobby, as well as giving you tons of cool stuff to play with. The Devs started doing this for the love of gaming and built it up to the point that they could hire themselves, now they are hiring other people. I spent more than $10 a month to run a game in person for half a dozen friends, now I can recruit players from all over the world, I have had players from all over the US, Canada, Finland, Croatia, Australia, Tibet, Japan...
Curious, how did you make a custom sheet if you are not a mentor?
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
Probably he created the sheet on the campaign while a mentor for a month, but then dropped back down to a free account afterwards.

Edited 1423028392
Old School Chris! I watched a video that Tabletopping.net put out that showed me how to make my own sheet! I was not a mentor!

Edited 1423028419
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Cool idea. <a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYDB84Mo-ak" rel="nofollow">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYDB84Mo-ak</a>
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
Interesting!