I am only free every OTHER Sunday. I am busy this Sunday (2/8) but free the next. I currently DM a Pathfinder game in RL, but have sadly been unable to find a game to actually join in. I am not huge on dungeon crawls unless they are matched by an equal amount of RPing. I definitely like the RPing aspect the most, though I really do enjoy combat... I just like there to be motivation and reasoning behind it, not just an endless chain of random fights. I am extremely flexible in the fact that I love playing any class at all. If you are looking for someone to fill a hole in your group, I will happily be that person. I prefer games that are currently at lower-levels or starting at lower-levels. I generally don't like high-power games unless I have worked hard to get there. I am most familiar with the D&D family of games, but am very interested in trying out any sort of game system at all. Thanks for reading!