Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Broadcast Issues

Tetsuo
Forum Champion
I had an issue in a roll20 room a few nights ago where the DM could see/hear me, and I him, but I couldn't hear/see anyone else and vice versa. Now when I enter a room, I no longer have the option to even broadcast or receive. I have the option in rooms I DM, but no one else in the room can see or hear me. I've tried the usual troubleshooting stuff: disabling add ons, resetting router, clearing cache, even booted up IE (ew) to see if it worked on there. No luck anywhere.
Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
I’m sorry you’re having trouble with the site. Can you please try taking the steps in our Audio Visual Trouble Shooting guide. Can you provide a copy of your console log, along with your browser info?