Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

The "introduction to RPGs" on the roll 20 Wiki broken, links to X-site

Hi all, I just signed up and am really looking forward to this, been ages since I played RPG ! But when I was going to start reading some documentation for beginners in here I found a not wanted thing. The "introduction to RPGs" -- a guide to absolute beginners to Tabletop RPGs s When I click that on the Roll 20 Wiki I get redirected to a X-rated site. Hope this can be fixed soon ! Thanks /Daemonsmike
One idea is not to have that guide open for editing
I saw this too. I edited the page to delete the link. ***Moderators - please fix ASAP***
1423065567

Edited 1423067170
Garrett J. is the offender, undid all changes to restore page to previous state. Please ban.
1423069410
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Fun. It appears the mentioned user has made lots of changes to the wiki last night!
1423069814
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Sent a PM to Dev Steve K.
1423072978

Edited 1423073036
Hey everyone thank you for the heads up and we apologize for these issues. Unfortunately, due to timezones, we did not see this until this morning as our developerment team was asleep. :) All of the vandalized wiki pages should be back in order and the user has been banned. We truly appreciate you looking our for us and thank you for all of the information.