Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Does anybody use Realm Works?

I've been using Hero Lab for a long time now, and I think it's a great piece of software that helps me a lot in preparing my games (as GM) and also making characters (for when I'm a player). Now I heard of Realm Works by the same company, which came out last year sometimes, but I have never tried it. It definitely sounds interesting, but at the same time, also sounds like it has at least some features Roll20 already has. I'm not sure, maybe that's completely wrong, just going by what I find on the website. Like Player views, Fog of War etc. So I'm not sure, is this just another VTT tool, or is it something completely else and actually very useful even when the actual game is on Roll20?

Edited 1423085673
Unfortunately this thread is off-topic for our forums. Discussion of this type of product falls under our Competing Interests and Sales section of the Code of Conduct. You might consider posting this type of question on a general RPG site like r/RPG . Thank you and feel free to PM me if you have any questions.