Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Spontaneous Self-Copying of Campaign??

Ok this is weird. I seem to suddenly have a copy of a campaign that I don't recall having made. It's my "Mirondar III: Revenge of the Rhino (Copy)" campaign, and it seems to have created itself. Could one of you kind people take a look into this and see WHEN it was created? It's possible that, in my sleep-deprived state yesterday, I did so but I think I'd remember it, even though I was a little out of it. Knowing the time of its creation would help. Not the date, the date is pretty clear... I'm looking for the actual time-of-day. And no, it wasn't one of the other GMs. There aren't any, and they couldn't do so anyway could they? It was either me, or itself. Either way it's a mystery. -Phnord the Confused.
Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Phnord, is it possible that you have co-gm who copied it? It looks like a very normal copy of a campaign, which leads me to believe there isn't anything unusual about it.
Steve K, not likely. It is a very normal copy of a campaign, I just simply don't remember making it. Hence the request for a timestamp, which is probably no longer possible. Odds are that I made it myself and just don't remember. Thanks for your response anyway.