Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Tonight, 5eDnD I need a few experienced players

Edited 1423331790
8:30 pm Pacific (GMT -8) 4 characters, 3 encounters, 2 short rests, in 1 night players will be provided the details of the environment and circumstances surrounding the trifecta (e.g., you're in a desert, the sultan's daughter begs you to free her forbidden love from her father's dungeon, it is rumored that the sultan has a mighty djinn under his control) You will choose a class from the characters provided: "Doc", Meat Shield, Loose Canon, and Secret Agent Man The Roles: Meat Shield Fighter/Paladin/Cleric/Barbarian "Doc" Bard/Cleric/Druid/Paladin Loose Canon Barbarian/Sorcerer/Warlock/Wizard Secret Agent Man Monk/Druid/Ranger/Rogue 1st Level - 0 xp standard array or point buy human variant starting equipment or roll for starting gold This is probably a one shot, there will be role play, and a minimum of three encounters, and they will be deadly.
Still looking for the Meat Shield and Secret Agent Man/Woman
Sounds good, thought the sultan's daughter scenario is just the example I wrote up when I was creating the rules for the game, there is no desert in the game tonight, no sultan and most unfortunately no sultan's daughter in distress. The setting is a large city, completely stereotypical high fantasy setting. I'm not a fantastic min/maxer but the barbarian class seems to be the weakest of the Meat Shield classes (I could be wrong though) this is no easy task. I'm pushing the DMG suggested encounter XP suggestions to the limit. You don't want to put your fellow players in danger by being too weak. That said, you can apply as an Arabian Knight Barbarian, let me know if you're still interested.

Edited 1423349896
Ajax
Pro
Al, sounds like your game will start at round 10:30 PM CST, my Adventure Hall Game will go to 11:00, drop me the link if you're short a player, and I'll try to get on as soon as the Hall event finishes... Always a Halfling Rogue... -Ajax

Edited 1423348424
Spren
Sheet Author
It's a bit late, but I'll play if you have room. Any of the classes is fine.