Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Looking to join a pathfinder group for a few weeks

Hello all, I am currently recovering from surgery and have about 4 weeks to myself. I am looking to join a group that meets a couple of times a week (if possible) so that I can get in some player character time. I will be going to physical therapy on Tues and Thurs and I run a game on Sat nights, other then that I should be available for other times. I am currently in the east coast, so I think I am GMT +5 and I have many years of experiance playing and DMing, let me know if I can join in, maybe I can be the persona of the bas guy groups if you have a long standing game which I may not be able to be a continuing part of. Thanks for taking the time to read this and good gaming to all.
welcome, I am a GM for a pathfinder game. we play sun and weds evenings (pm est till midnight). We permit monsters as pc's if that interests you. The current party is an ettin psionic warrior, a rat folk vampire necromancer, a 1/2 succubus demon summoner and a human paladin. the back drop is each of us was captured and sold into slavery. we were all bought by 1 capt. he is using us as his special forces..(a - Team). a percent of the money we bring in is applied to buying off our debt and becoming free.
Sounds very interesting, I would like to reach out to you to see how this can work.
By the way, Have you used the hybrid classes in Pathfinder, or the original concepts from this link: <a href="http://mcarchetype.wikispaces.com/Multiclass+Arche" rel="nofollow">http://mcarchetype.wikispaces.com/Multiclass+Arche</a>... This was the place where the idea of combining classes first came in and now it is used in Pathfinder as well. If I can join I am looking at being a Suli race (from the blood of elementals book). Not sure yet what race, but maybe a fighter/sorerer blend of some sorts.