Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Map display errors

Edited 1423444161
I have a sheet which I built about a month ago which suddenly, as of Friday night, has stopped rendering properly. A picture is worth a thousand words so: The grey (this is all on the map layer) is overwriting the other elements even though when I built the sheet everything else was in front. It stayed that way for several week, until Friday. On Friday I spent the time and effort to redo all of the graphics into their proper place. Then guess what? Yes, as soon as I left the sheet and returned: it looked like this again. It takes approximately 45 minutes to re-edit the sheet for use. Thankfully I did not have a game to run on it on Friday. But tonight, and I really can't use this as I need to switch back and forth between sheets often. Any suggestions? This shot was taken on a windows 7 machine running Chrome. I've also looked at it on my Ubuntu machine running Firefox and it is also rendering incorrectly. Two different browsers on two different operating systems are showing me the same problem. Edit: Oddly when I first logged in this evening the sheet rendered correctly. I swapped sheets and returned to find it wrong once more.
What's the grey? A drawing?
Yes, free hand grey object to simulate a road, etc.
Okay. Can you get us a console log? <a href="https://wiki.roll20.net/Solving_Technical_Issues" rel="nofollow">https://wiki.roll20.net/Solving_Technical_Issues</a>
PM'ed the console log to you.
For whatever reasons, be it a jink in the map, a graphic, or something that was changed during a restart or configuration change at Roll20: my map appears to be rendering properly once more.
Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
I'm glad your issue is resolved. Happy rolling.