Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Sheet Request - Microlite20

I saw a Microlite20 sheet in github added 6 months ago, but I don't see it in the dropdown. I'd really like to use one in some upcoming campaigns... I looked around and didn't find any information about when or how sheets get added to the main sheet menu dropdown... Is there any way to get this one added? It's noted as a WIP, but I'd love to test it and change it as needed.
Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
I added in the Microlite20 sheet. It will go out with our next update.
Sweet, thanks, I can't wait to get started :)
Sorry for the double-post, but I forgot to ask: what is the update schedule of roll20? Daily, Weekly, Monthly? I'm unable to find any information on it... Basically, wondering about which estimated date I should look forward to :)
Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
The answer is "depends", which really isn't very helpful to you at all! That said it's rarely longer than a week and usually within a few days.
Being a programmer myself, I absolutely understand :) Alright then, good to know.