Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Roll button colors?

Edited 1423591815
DXWarlock
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Anyone else have this issue when trying to color roll buttons? no matter how i try to set the background color in the CSS it looks fine in preview, but ingame it turns into a 'hover' color that only colors 3/4 of the button: this is my CSS: button[type=roll] { color: #3B4C96; background-color: #AD3232; font-weight: bold; text-align:center; width: 20px; height: 20px; margin: 0.0; padding: 0.0em; border: 1px solid black; border-radius: 5px; }
Finderski
Pro
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
Maybe try putting .charsheet in front of button?
Lithl
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Set background-image to none in addition to setting the background-color.

Edited 1423666789
DXWarlock
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I tried both those, it didn't help. I finally figured out that for some reason the roll buttons are the only one that doesnt like: background-color: #AD3232; it needed to be background: #AD3232; Not sure why background-color: gives that weird partial hover color. As if you put a background: it stops doing it, and :hover is needed to change it after that. But that was the problem. Thanks guys for trying to help out, it was driving me crazy. I got it working :)
Lithl
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
background is a shortcut property that lets you set several properties at once (specifically, background-image, background-position, background-size, background-repeat, background-origin, background-attachment, background-clip, and background-color). Any parts of background not specified should use their initial value, which for background-image is "none", which is exactly how I got the button color to show up when writing my previous post.
DXWarlock
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Ah, didnt know that. my css/html is basic at best. When I tried adding background-image: none it didn't seem to do anything to help for me..but I might have had it wrong.