Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Chrome Issue: Starting a Campaign

I am unable to create a campaign in Chrome, but I can in Firefox. The campaign works fine on firefox, but it freezes on the loading screen. I have also noticed that there are some differences between the chrome and firefox pages, such as firefox having a separate box for tags that chrome does not have.
1368771339
Gauss
Forum Champion
First, could you go to&nbsp; <a href="http://supportdetails.com/" rel="nofollow">http://supportdetails.com/</a> and report the information provided (except for IP address). Second, could you provide a screenshot of the problem? Regarding being unable to create a campaign, could you specify at what step you are having difficulty with? - Gauss
Operating System Microsoft Windows 7 Screen Resolution 1600 x 900 Web Browser Chrome 26.0.1410.64 Browser Size 1600 x 775 IP Address [Removed] Color Depth 32 bit Javascript Enabled Flash Version 11.7.700 Cookies Enabled This is the screen at which I get stuck at. I am unable to click the create new campaign button.
1368816447
Gauss
Forum Champion
Have you put a name in first? Which button (middle left or bottom) are you trying to use? Do you have any plugins or extensions that may be interfering? - Gauss
I have disabled all of my extensions, and I have tried both buttons, but neither is responsive.
1368818211
Gauss
Forum Champion
And the name? I did not see a name entered in your screenshot. - Gauss
Entering a name does not matter, it is still unresponsive.
1368818899
Gauss
Forum Champion
Hmmm, I really don't know why the button would be unresponsive. Clearly you are using similar buttons (such as the Submit Post button). Ill see if one of the other Mods or the Devs have any ideas.&nbsp; - Gauss
1368819055
Gauss
Forum Champion
BTW, could you show screenshots showing the difference between Chrome and Firefox? Also, Id like to see if we can troubleshoot the Firefox side of your issue. Can you provide more specifics (support details and information) of the problems you are having in Firefox? - Gauss
I"m not having issues on Firefox, but here's the screen:&nbsp; and the earlier picture was on Chrome.
If it also helps, chrome is having issues with the forums as well, such as not being able to use the search function.
1368819713
Gauss
Forum Champion
Ahhh, I thought you mentioned that Firefox is having issues.&nbsp; - Gauss
1368819786
Gauss
Forum Champion
Do you still have a 'shield' looking icon next to the 'favorites star' when using Chrome? - Gauss
Honestly it sounds like some sort of configuration issue in Chrome isn't allowing all of the javascript to either download or run.
Yes
I clicked on the shield, and it works now XD
Thanks for the help. I knew I picked the right site to play on ;)