Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Interest Check (NarutoD20) LFG & DM

On my random web surfing i found the source material for a Naruto based D20 system (source link found HERE ). After reading the material and overall information it seems pretty solid and would love to get a game like this going. If you have an interest with the idea of the Narutoverse and would be curios with the idea of playing in that world, lets attempt to get a session of this going. As it is currently this is a Interest check primarily, but if we get a group set up more information can be posted. If a DM cant be found I wouldn't mind doing it myself. Hopefully though that wouldn't be the case, but if it is, i'm still excited with the idea alone. ^^
is this the same book that also include some tachnics from other anime(like the 'shinken' sword technich form demon eye kyu)? if so i have the book and was interested ,only probelm i had whne i tried to form a group was it was hell to remmeber the names of al lthe difrent technichs. im at gmt +2 time zone and usualy can play after 6 pm
Im not too sure. I just randomly stumbled on this myselfwhen thinking about some anime verses i wanted to roll dice too. As for me, im EST looking for a Wednesday or Friday game. Time atm isn't an issue.
Im hosting it afterall
Link
The Link above is the direct link to the Campaign listing.