Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Can not disable scripts

Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
Production server; attempting to disable a script results in the page reloading but the script is still active. Web-console log (Pressing 'Disable Script causes the log window to clear itself and then produces the following): The connection to wss://s-dal5-nss-28.firebaseio.com/.ws?v=5&ns=roll20-4 was interrupted while the page was loading. firebase.js:63 window.controllers is deprecated. Do not use it for UA detection. ace.js:1 Use of getPreventDefault() is deprecated. Use defaultPrevented instead. jquery.min.js:2 mutating the [[Prototype]] of an object will cause your code to run very slowly; instead create the object with the correct initial [[Prototype]] value using Object.create ace.js:1 "Auth success!" Deleting scripts works, and I am using that as a workaround.
Try disabling the same script twice. It worked for me.

Edited 1424086556
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
Once, twice, thrice in a row, four, five, and six again, seven, eight, nine, ten no joy. HB, you're still a GM in my campaign, you come poke at this and see what YOU get :P Wait, it's Aaron who is still a GM. Let me toss you a link, HB Also, for S&G I checked my other campaign. Same results there. Let's see what happens if I create a brand new campaign.... A brand new campaign shows the same exact behavior.
Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
GenKitty, can you PM me the campaign url and I'll take a look.