Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Wiki] Uploading files?

Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
I'm starting to build my macro tutorials, but for the life of me I can't find anything that looks like an 'upload' for adding images to wiki so i can then add them to my tutorial. Help?
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
You should have the following tool bar when editing a wiki page: The one that looks like a photograph would give you the popup to insert files... unless i'm mistaken (happens far too regularly) that is what you are seeking?
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
I figured out how one goes about adding an image to a wiki- page . I don't know how to get the image into the wiki so it has a filepage that can be referred to. I suppose I could use all external images, if I had to, but I know there's a way to add files so they're internal to wiki.
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Ziechael said: unless i'm mistaken (happens far too regularly)... See! Told you!
Finderski
Pro
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
One of the Devs will need to grant you permission to do that... I suspect they'll be along shortly. :)
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Or Genkitty can just email the permission request to the devs at <a href="mailto:Team@roll20.net" rel="nofollow">Team@roll20.net</a>
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
That works, thanks Pat S ^_^
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
You are welcomed.