Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Anyone Running 5e or PF one-shots tonight?

My regular Monday session was postponed this week and I'm hankering for some 5e or Pathfinder awesomeness. If anyone should happen to be running a one-shot or could use a stand-in for a game tonight (EST, available until 1am) I'd love to take part. I've a bunch of characters already written up and am familiar with both systems, as well as 1000+ hours with Roll20. Thanks all.
Me and my group had a no show DM. Let me know if you hear of anything! (There's 4-5 of us)

Edited 1424133446
There is a fellow below (James K) running a one-shot right now. Not sure if he still has room, but I was messaging with him just a moment ago about it.
Thank you Steve, he's only looking for 2 more people
I can do a oneshot tonight if I need to, my game is moved, and I'm willing to GM a pathfinder game for a group of players

Edited 1424143377
I am also looking for a one shot tonight. I have two other people with me.
I can run Academy of Secrets for a group of four to five
Dretainium said: I am also looking for a one shot tonight. I have two other people with me. 5e that is
I'm interested in doing a PF one-shot tonight if anyone is willing to help a complete noob out.