Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Old School player looking for a new D&D or AD&D 1st Ed., Pathfinder or Dragon Age.

Hello, just like the title says. I started playing D&D and AD&D in the early to middle 1980's and played in the same campaign from 4th grade until around 1996 when EQ came out and we then started playing it exclusively sadly. I am phasing out MMORPG gaming and I really am looking to get into a consistent  long-term group who are playing D&D or AD&D 1st Ed. I know this is probably going to take a longer period of time because of the smaller niche of players like myself. My son plays a Pathfinder game with his friends and he recommends that as a fun ruleset to play so I would possibly be open for expanding my game experience. I would also like to try Dragon Age as well. If anyone would like to chat if your looking for a dedicated long term player please feel free to shoot me a message here.  Thank you so very much! David
I run a Pathfinder game with a good group of players, there's room for another.  When are your available play times?
I am eastern US time. I am pretty much available any night.