Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Dangers in the Desert - Coming Soon!

Jan L.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
A new tokenpack is coming soon! Now the desert warriors from my previous tokenpack will have something to fight against! Most of the creatures are inspired by the Sandstorm book and some from Monsters Manual 2. But I am taking request for desert creatures! Thanks, Jan
Russ H.
Marketplace Creator
Ooo! Wish lists! Love those! Ok, poison salamanders, dangerous lichens and desert fungii, cactusmen, bone-constructs (ie. horse carcasses, animal bones), spirit animals. Looking forward to seeing the set, Jan!
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
Sand manta rays? Bulette? Giant lizards? Sand elemental? A giant mimic that looks like an oasis? =D

Edited 1424233138
Russ H.
Marketplace Creator
Gelatinous oasis! ok, maybe that is too big. I know something we shied away from for real in Nevada - fire ant nests. That would be a very good desert danger, regular size or otherwise.
Formarian (Ant Men), Tri-keen (Mantis Men) Bandits, Scorpions, Snakes, Giant Ants, Ant Lion from Monster Manual, Harpies, Flying Insects, Mummies, Giant Worms and Wemics!
PaulOoshun
Marketplace Creator
Efreet, and a saarlaac. Covers both ends of the spectrum! PS these are looking great :)
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
How about a steam elemental... basically a water elemental that got lost? Seriously though, these look superb, can't wait to see the full set (wishes his campaign had an excuse to head to Anauroch).