Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Dev Server character sheets and handouts out of order?

Hey, I just moved one of my campaigns over to the dev server, and everything's working fine except that for some reason most of the characters sheets and handouts somehow got moved out of the characters and handouts folders and are all jumbled together in the main journal area. This makes it hard for players (and me) to find stuff. I can still sort things by the tags I placed on them, but the handout folder is completely empty and for some reason only the character sheets with the "PC" tag stayed in the character sheet folder, everything else got moved.
Dev server has a new feature where you can create folders and move handouts around between them
Ah, that must be why. I've started moving them back, thanks!