Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

[Question or Poll : take your pick] Spaghetti Westerns

Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
I'm curious to see if there is any demand for Spaghetti Western one shots or limited runs (3 to 4 sessions). I've grown tired of fantasy (running 3 games) and not in the mood to run superhero games. I found a rather decent system called Blood and Bullets so I've been slowly working on a campaign board for it. I'm not ready yet but just asking about to see if there is any actual interest. I'll give it a day or two but if I no reply I will assume there is no interest and scrap what I'm working.
Bummer, this sounds like a great change of pace for a short game! I'd totally love something like this.
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
I still have the board. just got more info to work into it.
Gauss
Forum Champion
Moved to Off-topic - Gauss
I'm down to fight for a fistful of dollars.