Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Shadowrun-esque token pack release - coming soon!

Alex C.
Plus
Marketplace Creator
Hoi, chummers! Just a heads-up, as there seems to be some interest for more token packs in this genre. I'm gearing up for the release of my first three Roll20 token packs, inspired by the Shadowrun game system. The art has been uploaded and the forms submitted. Now we're just waiting on Roll20 to make them live! Plans for more packs in the future if these seem to be useful to people. Thanks, and see you in the shadows ...
PaulOoshun
Marketplace Creator
I've certainly seen demand for my Shadoware sets, especially recently, so here's hoping these see a lot of demand. Warm welcome to the creators club, Alex :)
Gabriel P.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Any set that ends in an explosion is a winning set.
Russ H.
Marketplace Creator
Welcome aboard, Alex C.! Looking forward to seeing the sets!