Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Player Directory Fix

Score + 14
Added Language, time range available, days available, allow new players. Make this a thing in how we can search, or remove the Player Directory from the top level menu because it doesn't really serve a purpose.
Gold
Forum Champion
Nice mock-up graphic. The features you proposed would be great.
This is exactly what I am looking for. Roll20 is global and as a result time zones and languages are now a relevant consideration.
when will these new features be available?
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
Fabio said: when will these new features be available? That is purely a mock-up by the suggestion author. It is not an official change.
Alas, the low hanging fruit that go unpicked to make a better looking tree that bears the same fruit.
The Aaron said: Fabio said: when will these new features be available? That is purely a mock-up by the suggestion author. It is not an official change. Never thought of implementing something like that? It would be very useful.
Searching games and players by language is totally needed. While English will always be the official language on Roll20, it would really help to find people to play with if one could filter by any language (or at least by most European languages + a couple of Asian ones). I know there is an option to select one of the "supported" languages in the game listing, but this isn't very helpful for other languages. One might argue that there aren't any open listings for other languages. I'd say that's because there are so few languages available in the language selection box.
Stephen C.
Pro
Sheet Author
This would definitely make the player directory more usable, while also cutting down on the number of unsolicited messages that would be sent.