Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Character Sheet Overwritten, can a Dev help undo?

Yeah, I feel like a moron, but you know how it goes... So I was using the Transmogrifier to move some critters from one system to the other, and I got a weird result: Journal Entry "RAT" already exists, named "Eleazar". Do you want to overwrite? or words to that effect. I thought this extremely odd, and clicked "Cancel". I looked around, double-checked some stuff, and tried again, getting the same message. And then I did it. You know how you can feel yourself doing something stupid but by the time your hand realizes what your brain knows, it's already done? Yeah... I watched myself click "OK" instead of "CANCEL" and boom. Done. Too late. So first question, WHY would the character sheet "RAT" possibly in any way want to overwrite the character sheet "Eleazar" anyway? And second, is there any way to undo this? I've seen y'all work some miracles in the past, so I'm hoping this is one that's within your ability. The Campaign is "Teito Wolf's Group"... yeah, that one. The one I just started streaming. Ouch. Any help would be appreciated. -Phnord
Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Not without rolling the entire campaign back a day or two.
"Make it so, Number One!" PS: Any idea why it would have confused "Rat" with "Eleazar"?
So... uh... yes? Please? Could you do that for me? My game runs tomorrow, fairly early for me, so the sooner the better. Thanks! -Phnord
DO NOT ROLL THIS CAMPAIGN BACK! We're going to have to go ahead and play as is. -Phnord
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Phnord Prephect said: DO NOT ROLL THIS CAMPAIGN BACK! We're going to have to go ahead and play as is. -Phnord Meanwhile, during todays gaming session, the beleaguered adventurers relish in their epic victory over the ancient red dragon, Stevenos ..., then suddenly...[ campaign rollback successful ] The party wails in unison, " NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! "