Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Savage Worlds (Tabbed) version 21 Feb 2015

Finderski
Pro
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
Just submitted the latest update to the repo, so once it's accepted, merged and rolled to the PROD server, here's what you can expect: Corrected the way the Trait Rank Modifier was applied to the roll. Originally, it was only being applied to the Trait Die, but it was pointed out to me that it should be applied to the Wild Die as well, and Pinnacle Entertainment Group verified that I had misinterpreted the rule. Now the Trait Rank Modifier will be applied to the Wild Die as well. Support for characters who don't want a Fighting Skill. I've added a d0 option to Fighting for those who do not want to take Fighting at all. This will now correctly calculate Parry if a character doesn't want Fighting. The field will still be visible, however, so it is clear why the Parry is only 2. Nerves of Steel and Improved Nerves of Steel support. Before the number of wounds would automatically subtract from the rolls (if you used the buttons), and so you'd have to get creative with various modifiers if a character had Nerves of Steel or Improved Nerves of Steel, now you can select the drop down for the appropriate Edge and the appropriate wound penalty will be applied to the roll. This field is hidden by default, so if your character needs it, you can enable it from the Configuration menu. The wiki has been updated with this information as well. I have looked at the wish list and do intend to start making some progress on this, but it will likely not happen until after the Update of Holding. Right now I'm going to try and focus on Roll Templates to hopefully have something ready for that by the time the Update of Holding is released. I can't make any promises, because life just got (more) complicated, but I'll try to keep you all in the loop.
Hi! I need to put two dies in the mele damage...like a "2d8+1d8" (the damage and the strenght). There is some way to do this?
Finderski
Pro
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
Is this a home-brew system? I've never seen a melee weapon that uses 2 dice for the weapon. As a quick work around you could enable the Homebrew Raise (located in the Configuration "window") and the select a d8. That would have the effect of Str (d8) + d8 (weapon) + d8 (raise) = 3d8. Hope that helps.