Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Kingmaker Game LF 1 or 2 players:

Hi, i'm posting on behalf of my group and our GM, Lee. At this current point, we're in the fairly early stages of the Kingmaker campaign and we could do with an extra 1 or 2 players. We play on sundays around 8pm EST I recommend messaging our GM, Lee if you're interested in joining: <a href="https://app.roll20.net/users/121659/lee-w" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/users/121659/lee-w</a> The GM can give you more details upon request.
The campaign link does not work, you would need to link the looking for group link.
Oh damnit! lemme try to fix that.
I apologize for the confusion - I was hoping to contact people on the waiting list for this campaign before posting here....Gaston.... Anyway, he is essentially correct that we are in need of a couple of players. The group is currently 3rd level and doing relatively well. I do require players to have a good mic and headphones (NOT speakers as they tend to cause feedback and echoes for the rest of the group). I also greatly prefer players to have Hero Lab as that is what I use for character tracking. We play on Sundays from 5-10pm (PST) (8pm-1am EST). I am not interested in powergamers, but I'm also not interested in all-role-play-all-the-time either. I prefer a balance between combat and role-play in my campaigns. I allow character classes from the Core rules and Advanced Players Guide. I do use selective rules from other sourcebooks (Advanced Races Guide, Ultimate Campaign/Magic/Combat/etc), but not many, so if you want something outside of those parameters in a character, please talk to me first. Overall, I'm loving the current group - we've just had a rash of rl priorities that take players away and so I need to fill a couple spots. Current characters in the campaign are a cleric/fighter (inquisitor path), a rogue, a bard, and a druid. Obviously we could use a fighter and a mage type, though I'm also interested in players having fun with their characters, so if you want to play something else, i can probably adapt.