Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Upgraded to Mentor

I just upgraded to supporter and now am going to upgrade to mentor. I paid the $49 and how do I just pay the additional $50 and not an additional $99?
In your account, go to "Your Subscription" and change it there.
I believe that the concern is more about how Roll20 handles account credit, meaning as he paid $49 dollars for supporter status for the year, if he upgrades to mentor status, is the $49 dollars credited towards the upgrade to mentor status. I believe that this is the case, but getting confirmation would be great.
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
Email <a href="mailto:team@roll20.net" rel="nofollow">team@roll20.net</a> for anything dealing with financials/account status. And welcome to the crowd!
That's it Kevin. Since I just paid for Supporter, I just want the $49 to go toward the $99.00. In the subscription info and upgrade, it does not specify what the charge will be.
Nick S.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Translator
I have added below what's on the Roll20 page. I upgraded before from Supporter to Mentor (monthly) and they charged the $9.99 plus a little extra to cover mentor for the next month and what was left of that one. In theory you won't lose any money, don't worry. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I want to upgrade my current subscription. How does that work? The basic gist is: we'll fairly compensate you for the remaining time on your current subscription, you won't lose out on any money by upgrading part-way through your current subscription. Here's the nitty-gritty details. All upgrades are pro-rated. For example, if you upgrade from a Supporter, Monthly account to a Mentor, Monthly account, and it's half-way through your monthly subscription period, you would receive a credit for 50% of the cost of the Supporter, Monthly subscription, which is applied toward your new Mentor, Monthly subscription. Note that if it's really close to the end of the month, your card may not be charged immediately, and instead you will be charged on your normal renewal date for the small amount of time that was left in the month, plus the normal monthly rate.
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Everyone has it correct Den, Nick pulled it straight from the roll20 page and Kevin is correct on his assumption. If you have any question about the financial part, please email the devs at <a href="mailto:team@roll20.net" rel="nofollow">team@roll20.net</a> (GenKitty nailed it) with your question and they will be happy to answer it.
Already sent an email. I just bought a year subscription less than a week ago, so should be straight forward. I will upgrade to Mentor today.
Nick S.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Translator
Welcome to the club, Den :)
yepper....not to play with some real tools.
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
You will love the extra tools that mentors get to play with. If you want to go bleeding edge then make a campaign on the dev server. This will let you get in on the newest toys before others get to play with them.