Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LF 5 Players] D&D 5e Combat-heavy One-shot, 6th level (Friday 27th afternoon)

Edited 1424755956
Nick S.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Translator
Hello, I just finished creating a combat-heavy adventure for 6th level characters that requires some testing. Combat-heavy might be an understatement, so if you're looking for a deep story, you're looking at the wrong place. I want to get that out the way so the players know what they're getting into. Date: Friday 27th, 5pm CST. (could change slightly if needed) Duration: ~4 hours Characters: Level 6, all races and classes of the PHB allowed. Will roll for Stats (4d6), HP and Gold as well. There are a few custom rules, but nothing hard to follow (more info in the campaign). We will be using a mic, and a camera is not required but preferred. Even in combat role-play is encouraged and rewarded :) I would like to emphasize that I am testing this adventure, so it will be hard, unfair, will test your ability to overcome dangerous situations and you will die. Repeatedly. But you'll come back with a little extra, or perhaps a little less, and you'll be able to play until the end. If anyone's interested in an adventure for fierce warriors, please post here and send me a PM. Of course, if you have any doubts feel free to post here as well and I'll reply as soon as I can. Link to the campaign: <a href="https://app.roll20.net/campaigns/details/706075/t" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/campaigns/details/706075/t</a>... I hope we all enjoy this adventure together! Nick S. DungeonChannel.com
I'm interested for sure but I can only use Skype or ingame/google hangout voip. I am also pretty interested in multiclassing. If this works for you let me know.

Edited 1424788570
Nick S.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Translator
Hi Mike, we'll be using in-game VoIP or Skype as an alternative, so no problems there. If you could send me a PM with what you're interested in playing, that'd be great. Multiclassing is ok. Nick.
Nick S.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Translator
Player "Nelson S." has joined the party.
a lvl 6 meatgrinder, sounds lovely. I have cam/mic and skype add me Skype: allocura
Nick S.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Translator
Still looking for 2 more players for tomorrow :)

Edited 1424993310
I'm there playing whatever, got a mic too.
Nick S.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Translator
1 spot left!
If you have a spot available I'm down to get slaughtered over and over. Got mic no camera though :/
Nick S.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Translator
PM Sent a few hours ago Nathan. We should be full, but if anyone else wants to play please let me know. I'll let you know ASAP if you can join us.