Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

D&D 5E One Shot - Right Now

Edited 1424749226
G'day, So, this would be my first post! Anywho, I'm looking for 3 people who would be interested in a shortish One Shot. My aim is to keep it 2 hours or less and it will utilize high powered, pre-generated characters using a variety of Gestalt rules I've stolen from the interwebs. It will take place in an adventure setting of my own, but that doesn't matter much at all. It will be TEXT only, and this will be my first time running as such, but i type pretty darn quick so it'll be cool, son. The Gist: Frozen Fangs of the North Tribe of the Bear are a nomadic people of mixed heritage, where orc, human, and half-orc live as one. They are led by the mighty Orc, Ugoth, and under his rule and the guidance of the Bear Shamans, the Tribe of the Bear flourishes in the hard climate of the area known as World's Peak, which rests in the frozen, northern reaches of the Pectragrow Territory. This night, a storm of wind, and snow to rival that of any which has passed in a hundred years, threatens to blow down hut and fire, and freeze, flesh and blood. It is during this time that a fanged and scaled enemy of old appears, taking with it a prize that must be returned. And thats it. About Me: I am in the midst of creating a few One Shot dealios to run when I've the time, and others feel like dipping into something short, sweat, and with few attachments. They are mostly a mix of RPG and Action, yet I should say this one is pretty much All ACTION - which, really, means that you have to create the RP. Please post here, or send me a private message. (Side note: I've yet to purchase a DMG, and I have a few house rules I play with. Only one comes into play in this campaign and is pretty minor) First three to message here or private message me wins!
I'd like to play
Cancelled for tonight. If your interested for tomorrow, please let me know
Interested for tomorrow though not for a one shot. If you feel like running a more permenant game I would be interested
What time would you be running it tonight?