Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Play a specific card from deck

I recently made a deck to show all the possible conditions/buffs/temporary powers a player might have. However, after making it, I found there was no way to pull a specific card out of the deck. I could draw the whole deck, and discard everything, then select it from there, but the thumbnails are too small to read what any of the cards actually are. It would be a huge help if I was able to just drag and drop the individual cards directly from the deck edit window, and place them onto the table.
Gauss
Forum Champion
Just a note: When a card is in the discard pile you can click on it to magnify it. Just click on the card but not in the 'take card' box.  - Gauss
Thats not really feasible when there are 50+ cards to go through.