Hi Roll20 community, I am an older gamer who is looking to get back into the hobby. I have played a lot of Shadowrun and D&D but my last game was several years ago. Most (but not all) of my experience comes from behind the GM-screen. For now I would prefer to be a player. Shadowrun, Pathfinder or D&D seemed to be a good starting point to get reacquainted. I would need a few days to get back into the rules, create a character and all that. For me the best time to play would be during the weekend. Also: I am not a native speaker and have an accent. I am not sure how annoying this could get during a game that is mostly about talking. But I would be happy to give it a shot :-) Falls ihr eine deutschsprachige Gruppe seid, sollte die Sprach aber kein Problem darstellen. ;-)