Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Folders just emptied themself

Hi All! I have spend a lot of time on the Dev server, organizing my different monsters, NPCs, handouts etc. Totaling over 200 objects into over 50 folders. Last night, when I went to bed, they were done. This morning, when I refreshed the page, EVERYTHING was removed from the folders and moved to outside the folder system. Is this something that happens regularly? Am I wasting my time doing this?
Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Josh, we've seen this once before but weren't able to replicate it. It's important if you haven't changed anything, I mean move any files or folders, create new files or folders, etc since this happened we may be able to help. If that's the case please provide your campaign url.
Haha Unfortunately, I have started resorting them. It happened when I did a search, and then moved one of the objects I searched for, while it was still filtered.

Edited 1424896354
Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Ok, thanks for that context. If it happens again let us know and don't touch anything if you can help it. Edit: Your context clue really helped us out! We've figured out what's causing it. Thank you :)
No problem! :)