Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Experienced DM looking for new players

I have been DMing D&D for over 13 years now. I am putting my feelers out there, want to see if there are any players new to D&D looking to try or have played once or twice in the past. I am more than willing to answer any questions as they come up as well as teach basics to get started. Like I said... not sure if there is much interest for this. I would be looking to play 5E
I own the player handbook but have not played a single game.
Hello, Christopher! I have a group of players who are looking for a DM, and you sound like you're fit to take the position! My group is <a href="https://app.roll20.net/campaigns/details/702023/dn" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/campaigns/details/702023/dn</a>... &lt;- there, that link. We're meeting tomorrow(Friday 26) at around 2100 EST, possibly earlier. Feel free to PM me or Jack, the guy who organized out group, if you want more information.
I've played 3.5 like once, I have a friday open, don't know your schedule though.
2 experienced players ready to roll.
I have experience with other RPGs, but not much with 5e-played one or two sessions but that's it. Would be very interested in a potential game, depnding on the time.
I've played plenty of other RPGs...but not much of 5E despite owning the books. It just sort of depends when the game is going to be run and such.
Looking to get into a 5e game. I've only ever played 3.5, but just bought the 5e handbook.
I've been interested in getting into D&D for a while, I would love to join if possible.
1425050036

Edited 1425050095
my with and I would love to play, although we only have experience in pathfinder so I'm not sure the learning curve. We'd Be available tuesdays and sundays
I've never played DnD before, but it recently has caught my interest. I would love to join
Hi Christopher. We're 3 guys from Denmark, with a past in the danish LARPing community. All of us have experience with tabletop roleplaying, but for the most part with no rulesets or any specific universes. It's been years since we've been playing any kind of roleplay, but we all miss the fun stories and moments from back then. None of us have been playing D&D before, but we're all very motivated to try. So if you can handle 3 merry danes with an edgy humour and vivid fantasy, we'll be more than happy to play with a DM with such experience! We're between the age of 21-22 and our english isn't Cambridge level, but I don't think we'll have any problems communicating. I hope we can talk further, if you're interested in our little group. Have a nice day and thanks for what you're doing, it's a huge help to us rusty/new players!
Hi I'm a very new player looking to start playing I'm available wed, fri and, sat almost every week. I would really like to play a wizard or rogue if this fits your needs I would be very interested in joining your group.