Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Drag & drop from My Library

Is that a bug if I cannot choose a token from My Library and drag it on my map ? It opens it as pic in Firefox. In order to use it, I always have to search the token via tags. just wondering if it's a bug waiting to be fixed...
I don't know if there is any plans to change it, but it is how it works for now, not a bug.
Btw, I would very much like the possibility to change an image into a token, as you can change a token into an image now (using "is drawing" command) . <a href="http://community.roll20.net/discussion/1675/drawings-to-tokens#Item_1" rel="nofollow">http://community.roll20.net/discussion/1675/drawings-to-tokens#Item_1</a>
Hmm too bad. I'm not a fan of the tag search. Quite often I don't find what I'm looking for and the tokens proposed are sometimes very far from what I'm looking for. I expected the My Library function to build a kind of favourite or personal tokens box where to pick them up without having to search them via tags... Guess the solution is to make a blank page with favorite tokens but I'm not sure it's the best way to do. And for maps it would not really work this way. interesting idea Patrick regarding your suggestion. Could be useful indeed.
I am indeed already using a blank map to hold the tokens I am going to use. This way, I can already put some stats on them. I just have to copy/paste to put them, already prepared, on the gaming map..
Gid
Roll20 Team
The ability to move artwork directly from My Library to the map is in the pipeline and will be added eventually. The discussion about that is back here .
This is a really important feature. &nbsp;Tag search is far too time consuming and inconvenient. &nbsp;I was actually shocked that I couldn't move something from my library directly to the board. Heck, even a button on the piece in the library that's a "copy to board" option. &nbsp;One click from the library and it's on-screen. &nbsp;Then I can do what I need to with it. Thanks!