Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

LFG & GM Rogue Trader game of Deffwatch.

I thought it might be a cool idea to run a Deffwatch campaign I can provide books if necessary but I can't GM for lack of knowledge of the Dark Heresy/Rogue Trader universe. Deffwatch for those who don't know is a fun little parody game of Deathwatch using the rules from Rogue Trader and a PC team composed entirely of orcs, which will make for more roleplay to go with the combat presented in Deathwatch. Playable careers are Ork Freebooter, as a base which can prestige into any of the following, Ork Kommando, Ork Mekboy and Ork Weirdboy.
1425427058

Edited 1425427145
Well, I fink 'ez lookin fer sumone ta run it coz ee'z not kumpfterbul doin it. We iz inty-rested, but I ain't no gee-emm! I'z one uv da boyz and allz I knowz is SHOOT SMASH CHOP STOMP! ANUVVER GO!
'Ee can't find sumwon tah runz it fastah. 'Ee don't 'ave any uv dem sniffer squigz!
If that turns into a deathwatch game I am interested in joining as a player. If not good luck finding a GM
Alright ye gitz! I say we gotta exchange Skype Info. Send me a private message wit ya info and I'll add ya to da Warband!
Weez needz ta paint dis post red so we find uz a Warboss fasta!
'Ee ya humies, once I find out wat time this Waaaaagggghhh is happenin from ya skype,I can join ya for da fightin.