Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Map pack misfiled in marketplace.

Edited 1425528575
I went looking today for a map pack that I had wanted to buy last month but didn't have the $$ to get, there was one specific map that I had very much wanted and I looked and looked but couldn't find it! Good news: I found it, and bought it. Bad News: I found it filed under 'tokens'... Wait, what? The pack in question is found here: <a href="https://marketplace.roll20.net/browse/set/226/fant" rel="nofollow">https://marketplace.roll20.net/browse/set/226/fant</a>... I don't know why the pack is comming up as a token pack, it's not, but unless the author did that on purpose I think it should probably be refiled. EDIT: Also, if it matters the specific map that came up under the token search was "The Ploughman and The Orc Inn"
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
I think it's up to the artist to supply the descriptive tags and most of the "maps" in that pack are void of the map tag. They do have a token tag however... which probably explains your search results. Those tags should probably be updated. Nice looking maps BTW.
I would say 'Thanks for the compliment' but they are not my maps! (Well, I suppose they are my maps now, I bought them after all, but the art work is not mine.) However I will chose to interpret the statment as a comentary on my good taste and for that I do say 'Thank you.'
Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Thanks for pointing out the mistagging. I'll pass this along to our marketplace manager.
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Alexei Y. said: I would say 'Thanks for the compliment' but they are not my maps! (Well, I suppose they are my maps now, I bought them after all, but the art work is not mine.) However I will chose to interpret the statment as a comentary on my good taste and for that I do say 'Thank you.' lol
Steve K. said: Thanks for pointing out the mistagging. I'll pass this along to our marketplace manager. De Nada, just trying to help improve the site in my own small way.