Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

4E D&D Player Sheet problem

I cannot get the 4e D&D Sheet to accept my PCs Int Bonus as a modifier for Reflex or Manually Edit it into the Reflex box either. I'm Using Firefox on a LapTop running Windows 7. Also, I am away from home on a different Internet Provider/Network. Not sure what is going on. Help me Roll20 Community, You are my only Hope! GF
That sheet can be a bit finicky at times if you don't have a lot of memory for your browser to use, due to it being fairly complex with a ton of calculations happening to give you all of the easy to use stats. Try closing out the campaign and restarting the browser, then making that character sheet the first thing you open up when you get back in. Also make sure you click off to the side after changing the dropdown for Reflex.
Lithl
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
In the settings tab of the character sheet, near the bottom, there are options to choose which ability is used for which defense.
Brian, Found them! At the bottom of the Powers Tab. Thanks:) GF