Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Sheet Request: Pathfinder, Bare Bones

Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
The GM of the Pathfinder game I'm in is hoping someone is willing to make him a special version of a Pathfinder character sheet. He is looking for the basic Pathfinder character sheet , but with absolutely no calculations, macros, or hidden attributes. The players are responsible for doing their own math and filling in the sheets just like they would at the table with pencil and paper, and making their own macros using the attributes from the sheet or any they choose to add to the Attributes & Abilities tab. I know this is an odd request, but if someone can put this together that would be awesome .
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
If I took the PF Legacy sheet and removed it's "guts". Would that work? I can take out the value="some formula" and just have value="0"
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
Quite possibly. I need to doublecheck everything from the core handbook sheet is on yours, but at first glance it looks like a good match. Alas, i will be away from the computer for the rest of the evening, so can not get back to you quickly. Thank you!
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
NP Kitty. I already took the sheet and removed any formulas. Let me know. Cheers

Edited 1425614433
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
Your sheet looks like it will work really well, with all the auto-calc & roll buttons removed. We'll need to talk about how to access it -- will you be releasing it as a community-usable sheet, or will my GM have to learn how to add a custom sheet? Thank you so much for the speedy response!
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
I've modified the PF basic sheet already, but I think the PF Legacy sheet (the one just prior to the current version) might be better. I'm about half-way thru removing the formula, sheet/button rolls, and macros. Is the GM a Mentor? The best/easiest solution is to just add a "custom" sheet to a campaign and copy/paste the modified html and css. I wasn't planning on adding this as a community sheet since there are already multiple version of the PF currently. Not to mention that most players probably want a sheet that does the math and includes sheet rolls and macros...
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
The GM is a mentor. Let me PM you his details.
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
For anyone interested in a completely gutted Pathfinder Legacy sheet (no sheet roll macros or auto-calculated attributes). The sheet functions fine and creates attributes so that you can make your own macros. Some buttons were left just for formatting reasons. Great sheet if you want your player's in control of their numbers. <a href="https://gist.github.com/vince-roll20/83c67dcac37a74c094b7" rel="nofollow">https://gist.github.com/vince-roll20/83c67dcac37a74c094b7</a>