Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Token not entering turn order when clicking Add Turn

I can't figure out why I suddenly can't add tokens to the Turn Order list.  I thought maybe they had to be associated with a character profile (these are NPCs I'm struggling to add), but that didn't fix it.  My next step is clearing the order and redoing it, but I need to wait until the fight is over or else the players might be screwed with no order in front of them.  (Ok, not screwed, but inconvienced..)
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
did you use the add custom turn option at the bottom of the turn order to add turns in. you would have to edit the name and put in their turn order but that should work. Can you go to  supportdetails.com  andpost all the info you get there except your ip address? That info will help the devs will figuring out what could be happening.
Did you switch pages recently? If so, try closing and re-opening the Turn Order list. It only works for one page at a time...it's possible you had it open, swithced pages, and are now trying to use it on the new page.
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Riley D. said: Did you switch pages recently? If so, try closing and re-opening the Turn Order list. It only works for one page at a time...it's possible you had it open, swithced pages, and are now trying to use it on the new page. It does? Hmmm, learn something new everyday. Thanks for the tip.
Riley D, that's exactly what happened.  Had a combat going on one map, the players chased bad guys to another map, and when I pulled their tokens in I found that new monsters were not being added.  Will use your fix idea.  (Although I was afraid I'd lose the data of the initiative order they provided me.  I had retyped their new rolls in the order box, but was stuck when new monsters couldn't be added.  Would the data stay in there until I click "Clear Order"?)
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
It should. I closed mine and reopened it and the old data was still there.